Thursday, February 8, 2007

Another puzzle...

Ya'll enjoyed this so much last time that I think I will continue to periodically offer puzzles to you.  I do this because it is fun but also to point out that we need to be more aware of what goes into and onto our bodies.  It is vitally important to your health and that of your family to make yourself aware.  I still catch myself reaching for something (because we have used it for years!) without thinking.  I still have to make myself stop and read the label.  I am now requiring my children to do the same.  It is hard - because often after reading that label you realize it is not something that would benefit your health....and then you have to make the decision.....yikes! 

So here we go!  Who can tell me what this is? 

CANOLA OIL, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, DIMETHYL SILICONE (FOR ANTI-FOAMING), GRAIN ALCOHOL, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), AND PROPELLANT. 

Can't wait to see what you come up withWink

7 comments:

  1. Okay, here we go. I think it is cooking spray like "Pam."

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nonstick cooking spray?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my answer, too -- nonstick cooking spray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I know. The propellant means it's a squirt can. The anti foam rules out redi-whip. The beta carotene means its orange. that leaves nothing but CHEESE WHIZ!

    But I don't know for sure becuase I didn't look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started reading labels awhile back when we found out two of my kids had some food allergies. I'm pleased to report that (with the exception of an occasional pack of Oreos), I'm mostly putting FOOD in my shopping cart.

    I read the label and if it has something in it that doesn't sound like food (sodium benzoate! calcium chloride!) then it goes back on the shelf. Unfortunately that means I go home with plain meats, veg, and fruit a lot. Ah well. Cooking from scratch just tastes so much better anyway, don't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with the first 3 guesses; I think it's nonstick cooking spray.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails