Friday, June 1, 2007

About the KSMilkmaid....

The KSMilkmaid would like me to let you know that she is safe and her children are safe. Portions of her blog will be temporarily out of commission but she will be in touch with everyone later! Please continue to keep her and her family in your prayers, her ordeal is far from over.

She asked me to tell you that you can still donate on her website through the Paypal button if God so leads you. You can also contact  the ladies below if you wish to reach out in more practical ways.

Kristin Anderson: kanderson@macfmc.org
Vicki Scarpellini : Vicki.Scarpellini@centralchristian.edu
Vicky Flores: vickie.flores@sbcglobal.net

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know. I was getting rather worried. I will continue to hold Christina and her family in my prayers. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheri for touching base with Chris and reporting on their situation. I've been concerned as I know countless others have been and as long as we know they are safe, we can wait on whatever detail Chris feels comfortable sharing. Continuing to pray.
    MrsBurns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaje and Mrs. Burns,
    I know that Chris and her family so appreciate your prayers. I will keep you informed as Chris lets me know what to share. Keep checking for new updates - I'll be posting again soon.
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails