Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Medicinal Herb Course on Sale until December 31st!

*Note to previous students: you will need to change the email address for  sending questions.  Comcast recently bought out Adelphia in our area.  Just change the word "adelphia" to "comcast" and you will be fine!*

Just a reminder for those who might have missed my post:
I am putting my Medicinal Herb Course on sale for $15.00 between now and midnight December 31. This is $10.00 off the normal price! I have been teaching this course here on the farm for 5 years and this is the first time this course has ever been on sale.

Also, anyone who purchases my Medicinal Herb Course between now and the end of the year will receive an extension on the email mentoring portion of the course. Instead of 30 days from the date of purchase….you will receive….(can we say “ta daaahh!” ?) free mentoring until the end of February!!

I will also offer this extension for anyone who has ever purchased this course…so, my previous, faithful students….grab your notes and questions and give it all you’ve got until the end of February!!

Merry Christmas from The TNfarmgirl :)

5 comments:

  1. Neat! I have some Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to order mine.
    I should be able to order on Friday.
    Thanks for this.

    Blessings,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle and Melanie,
    I look forward to working with both of you :)
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also from Tennesee. I like your blog and will be back.
    Gretchen Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh...I just found your blog for the first time...I didn't have any money before now, is it too late to still take the course for $15? Please email and let me know.

    Nancy King

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails