Friday, January 4, 2008

Ask and you shall receive......

It has been requested...
Hey, Cheri...TN Farmgirl....since I have you here...how 'bout extending that special another few days into 2008....I came in a little late from having the flu and traveling - missed the news!
See...a pathetic mama like me NEEDS your info! :)
(Just teasing Cheri. Just bummed because I found the info a few days too late!)

And given.... :)

So...for all of you who have been under the weather, dealing with sick littles (and bigs) or traveling...I am extending the sale until midnight January 12th...

May our Father bless each of you with a healthy and happy new year as you endeavor to draw closer to Him.

Cheri

4 comments:

  1. Okay, sign me up too! I procrastinated on this, hemmed and hawed and now that you are extending the deadline - I'm goin' for it!

    No more WAITING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri, Cheri, Cheri,

    Thank you! I really WAS teasing...but...I'm thrilled. :)

    Sign me up!

    Love, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have or can you recommend anything for bronchitis? My husband has it 5-6 times a yr (a non-smoker) and all the dr does is put him on anitbiotics to no avail.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheri,
    I received the tea. it is delicious!
    it says not for everyday use. How long do I use it when I feel "something" coming on?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails