Monday, March 3, 2008

Seeking Medicinal Herbs this spring?

You should be! Many medicinal herbs bloom in the spring and I just wanted to remind you to get them while you can. If you don't have access to medicinal herbs and live in my area, I will be filling my greenhouse with all types of Medicinal Herbs this spring - you can visit me here on the farm or at local festivals where I will be speaking.

You can read about Red Clover here and here.

You can read about Chickweed here.

Stinging Nettle will be poking its head up soon....read about Nettles here.

And the Dandelions have begun to bloom...read about them here.

Don't forget my recent post on Plantain..here.

Truly our Father has blessed us abundantly with these herbs!  There are many ways to use them to meet needs in your family from injuries to illnesses. I am so thankful for His provisions.

And stay tuned....I'm going to share how to make herbal compresses and herbal poultices....with lots of pictures...what can I say...Jeremy tangled with the spiders again!

5 comments:

  1. Cheri, I am jealous your dandelions are blooming. Hopefully next year I will get a Tennessee spring. Our snow just finished melting yesterday and we are supposed to get freezing rain today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have to laugh and shake my head just a little. Our dandelions are still buried under several inches of snow.

    I have enjoyed your class immensely and have a list of questions, but that is one of the many things I have had to put on the back burner until after we move.

    Then maybe I can ask the questions in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marci,
    I'll be praying for a TN spring for you :)
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    Cheri,
    I like the sound of that...in person :)
    Love,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda,
    Oohhh...I can't wait...let me know when :)
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails