Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thank you

I want to thank you all for praying on Wednesday. I am sure that I was sustained through a most difficult day by being lifted up to our Father through the prayers of the saints.

Thank you for praying and thank you for all the encouraging notes during a most discouraging time. I am also most grateful to those of you who shared scripture with me...I share some here that touched my heart....
"... they who seek the Lord by right of their need and on the authority of His Word, none of them shall lack any beneficial thing." - Psalm 34:10b

"This poor man cried out, and the LORD heard him. And saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them. Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!" Psalm 34:6-8

"Many evils confront the consistently righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all." - Psalm 34:19

"Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:26-28)

I rest knowing that all is in my Father's hands...that He cares for me and my children more than I can fathom...that he has a plan for our lives and that it is a good plan...and most importantly, I know that I will stand before Yahweh in the day of judgment and answer for my words, my actions, my thoughts...even though I was under the worst of circumstances...I will not be able to offer any "excuses"....this helps me to keep my feet on the narrow path...for I want to enter the narrow gate. I want my life to glorify Him in good times and difficult times....may He grant me the grace to walk through this fire and bring honor to His name.

"I WILL bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth ... O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together." - Psalm 34:1, 3

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails