Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Come to see me in Gray TN!

I am off to the Garden Fest this weekend! I will be at the Appalachian Fairgrounds in Gray TN...just outside of Johnson City! There should be lots of wonderful plants, for garden and for home, fun things for little ones to do and many speakers teaching on different subjects! You can read all about it here.

The Garden Fest is open from 10am to 5 pm on Friday and from 9am to 5 pm on Saturday. I'll be speaking each day. Friday I will be doing a demonstration on making herbal compresses and poultices. On Saturday I will be teaching on growing and using herbs. There will be lots of yummy things to taste during my presentation on Saturday!

Josiah will be there with cane poles and bean tee-pees (for gardens and for summer hide-aways for little ones). Jeremy will be there with his wonderful hand-beaded jewelry.

I am supposed to be inside near the speakers' area and kids' workshops. If you attend, please drop by my booth and introduce yourself!  You just might find your picture on my blog next week!

See ya'll there!

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say have a blessed Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheri, I recently found this site and have been reading your older posts. Can I ask can you give any tips on working with clay soil and kudzu (not sure if you've ever dealt with either)? we live in sc and have both. we recently bought a house with 2 acres and the garden is small due to this being my first time gardening down here. also can you give any tips on natural personal products? deoderant, etc? possibly things that we'd have in the cuppards? thanks and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails