Saturday, July 19, 2008

All you Pampered Chef fans....free soap!

Just thought I'd add a little fun to the party for our "virtual" attendees!

If you are unable to attend but you place an order online...email me and let me know....and I'll send you a free bar of soap of your choice!!! No shipping charges, nothing, nada, just pick your scent and send me your address. I'll mail them out on Wednesday morning!

For those of you who have already placed an order online (you know who you are!) send me that information and your soap will go out in the morning!

Have fun!!

Cheri

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to have my Mom e-mail you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and thoughtful of you, Cheri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris,
    Wish you were coming! Could you imagine the price of gas cross country? YIKES!
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun! I can't wait for my bread pan and soap to come!! I had a hard time deciding, but I want to try your gourmet shampoo bar. :)

    If you mail the soap USPS (it's a PO Box):
    Andrea Sooter
    10632 S. Memorial #235
    Tulsa, OK 74133

    Any other non-USPS method:
    8217 S. 76th E. Ave
    Tulsa, OK 74133

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea,
    It goes out in the morning!
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again Cheri! So very thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails