Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shampoo Bars...NOT out of stock!

Just a quick note....someone just mentioned in email about my shampoo bars being out of stock. I was shocked!

I went to check my website and that's what it said....OUT OF STOCK ....but it wasn't true. I'm not sure why my website decided to take them out of inventory...but it did. I've not had that happen before.

However, the website does tend to charge excessively high shipping if you have a medium to large order. Please contact me by email for correct shipping charges. I do not try to make money on shipping. I charge you exactly what shipping costs me.

All that to say...the shampoo bars are available! I'll warn you though....those citrus shampoo bars are filling the house with the scent of sunshine....and will be available in 10 days!!! You might just want to wait :)

Busy day today....I'll tell you about it tonight :)

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cheri,

    Just wondering if you got the e-mail I sent you the other day asking about product availability? If not let me know and I'll resend it.

    Thanks,
    Patrice Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri,

    I was hoping to order Poison Ivy Salve and soap, but I don't see it on the website. Are they available? I have two girls that are highly sensitive to poison ivy and a pasture that has some in it. They always get a rash! We're just about out of the first jar of salve from you and I can't be without some!!

    Let me know,

    Debbie S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of you -- you and Brandy -- and families -- you are both blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you posted this, about the shipping charges...and about the citrus soap! As a result, I will place my next order w/you via email, and not thru the website! thanx for keeping us posted on your family's recent events! I was smiling, from ear to ear, seeing the photos of the hay-baling! And a little envious too....in a friendly kind of way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails