Thursday, July 24, 2008

Students

I just have to tell you about my students! I am so pleased with their work. I have all kinds of students...some are very quiet and I rarely hear a peep! Then I have students who write in with questions everyday. But I had a new experience this week. A new student got right to work and sent me a picture of something she created using my Medicinal Herb Course....what a neat thing! Here is what she says:
Here's my first bottle of syrup! This is so fun! Now, should I be storing this in the fridge or on the shelf? I've read conflicting recommendations.
Yesterday, I made a rosemary oil infusion which I hope will be useful the next time my husband gets a migraine. Today, I hope to go on a search for some wild mullein! I am really having fun with this:) R.

And she sent me these pictures:



And just for clarification...it should be stored in the frig. :)

How cool is that?! Now we all want to know how to make those beautiful labels....right?

I think this is so fun that I'd like to continue to showcase my students' work. So...if you'd like a mention here, send me a post and a picture...past students, current students, future students....I look forward to seeing work from all of you!

Tomorrow...look what happened at the crack of dawn recently...

1 comment:

  1. Neat label! Very pretty!

    I have had 'medicinal herb questions', but thought that since the 'medicinal herb course time-frame' was over, that it ended the questions that could be asked.

    I felt you were already quite generous with your time and sharing of information. I have certainly gleaned from it! You have been such a blessing to me!

    Kris in WA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails