Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fruit of the party!

It all arrived in 4 huge boxes! Your orders came so quick! When we got them all unpacked it looked like this before we bagged it all for delivery....



Here's the neat thing. When I talked to Brandy about doing the party, Brandy told me I would receive $15 in free stuff for buying the ingredients to the meal. I thought that was ok...some of those ingredients could come from my garden so it wasn't a problem.

I made my list...it was a long list. I thought I'd keep that list and work on it for years...turns out you get MORE than just the $15. You get FREE STUFF! And there was some special deal in July where they added $50 for the hostess in FREE STUFF!

So, I was able to make a dent in my list. How cool is that...FREE STUFF!!! My question is how come none of the women I know (I'm talkin' to y'all!) have ever invited me to a Pampered Chef party? I've done Tupperware (before I learned about plastic!), I've done Mary Kay....and I'm sure I've done other "party" things. But I have never received so much for doing a party (or had to do so little to have it!). This was SO easy. I've been missing out all these years!

I listened to all of you and got some of the things you mentioned. If it was mentioned more than once I paid special attention. I now have a FREE chopper sitting in my kitchen...and a FREE muffin pan! (I've been looking for 2 years for a non-aluminum, non-coated muffin pan!) I got some little glass bowls free for hosting the party...Elijah really liked those. The pizza stone and pizza cutter were half price for the hostess! I am just so excited!!! I can't understand why everyone isn't doing this :)

The neat thing is it really helped Brandy. She gets to earn Pampered Chef dollars to use for increasing the size of her demonstration kit. Because of her sales in her first three months - they will double her dollars and those of you who participated in the party with us helped her reach that goal! THANK YOU!!!!!

Yes, I'll still need to work on my wish list for a long time. So....have a local party with Brandy....I'll come if you'll invite me! Live in another state? Have a catalog party with Brandy...email me to let me know and I'd love to purchase something!.

Listen y'all....I'm expecting invitations!!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't great to have a "good" surprise? A coworker raves about the pizza stone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri:
    You will love that muffin pan. I use mine weekly. I make muffins now for the sheer joy of using that stoneware muffin pan. Glad you got free stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails