Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sore, tired and achy?

Working hard around your homestead?  Putting the garden to bed or planting the fall garden?  I've come up with a new soap that helps at the end of a long day.  We've been "testing" it for a bit now and are very happy.  It is called Aches Away because that is what it does...melts the aches away.



Nothing feels better, after a long day, than a soak in the tub with this soap!  I liked it a lot before I added the Emu oil...the wintergreen is a wonderful, well-known remedy for sore, tired muscles.  But...I thought it needed to be a bit more effective.  I remembered what an improvement Emu Oil made to my Aches Away Salve so I made another batch and added the Emu Oil.....success!  I'm totally happy with it now and I think you will be too!

It has been wonderful during the summer, but I think a long, warm bath on a cold winter evening will be perfect with this soap.  I put this up on my website last night and I hope that y'all enjoy it as much as we have!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails