Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Spring

I love spring and fall.  They are my favorite seasons...well, unless there is a good 8 inches of snow on the ground...then I love winter.  There are not many years here on our little farm where I get to love winter...sorry, I digress!

We are beginning to have some cool days - most mornings are cool and the evenings are glorious.  I love the smell of fall...and the sky...it looks different.  If I could make a soap that captured the smell of fall, without using any chemicals, I could probably retire a wealthy woman.  As far as I know, that can't be done.

However, I can capture the smell of spring with essential oils.  I am glad when winter approaches because of the respite from gardening.  But, I find that by January I am itching to get into the dirt again and play (play being planting seeds in my little greenhouse - thousands of them!)  I find myself longing for the smells of spring...that fresh, clean perfume!

So, of course, I created a soap to capture that smell.  I have named it Spring Bouquet. Some people create beauty with paint, like my friends Beth and Ginny.....I create with soap :)  This soap smells so good...you will want to find a way to get dirty...just to use it!  And, no matter how much you use it, it will be gentle on your hands.



When you begin to long for the heady aroma of spring...I invite you to indulge in a luxurious bath or shower with my newest soap!  It is already up and available on my website.

1 comment:

  1. Cheri,
    How about pumpkin pie smell from the Fall Kitchen? That would make a nice fall smelling soap. Surely they make essential oil that smells like pumpkin!
    grace and peace,
    julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails