Monday, November 17, 2008

Everybody wants change

Evidently, from the election results, it appears that everyone wants change.  The scary thing to me is that exactly what that change is...or how it is to be implemented, was never made very clear in most instances.  The few things that were made clear were so unconstitutional that it shocked me.

Apparently Washington D.C. needs some help figuring out what they need to change.  I read an article that I think is an excellent starter plan for making change.  I don't know who this woman is but she is certainly WISE!  I agree with almost everything she says....almost....

Click on the picture to enlarge and enjoy!



Blessings,

8 comments:

  1. Me too. Skip the part about fingerprints - it is too Animal Farm. And skip the part about what companies pay their CEOs...free enterprise should be exactly that. Not to mention that pensions are a bonus - not a right. Scripture says if you don't work, you don't eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Absolutely! Those are the two points with which I had problems.
    Love ya,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingerprints is way too Big Brotherish for me, no thank you.

    In the Great Depression, we tried to have private charities shoulder the burden and we found out it didn't work. I don't see why that would change now.

    I also disagree with anti-US Citizenship for babies, for reasons far too long to enumerate here.

    Oh, and the religious head/face covering thing. That's too much of a slippery slope for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ideas for the most part.Too bad integrity in lawmakers is missing so they won't go along with these. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does make some valid points!! Not likely to happen however...those in WA love their status. That of KINGS!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always thought that everyone in government should be required to file their own income tax returns. No accountant and no software to help them. I just bet that after one year of that we would see change in the tax filing procedure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mike,
    What a great idea!
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails