Monday, December 8, 2008

My Christmas Gift to You!

Have you ever wanted to learn how to make a healing salve?  Would you like to know how to make an effective cough syrup?  Want to brew a cup of healing tea?  Does the word tincture scare you...bewilder you?  If you answered yes to any of these, keep on reading!

I was working on a project that I hoped to have done by Christmas. I intended to post it on my website at a discount for you, my faithful readers.  However, it isn't quite done.  So, still having  a desire to bless you this Christmas, I have chosen something that I believe will benefit you and your family now and for years to come.

I am putting my Medicinal Herb Course on sale for $15.00 between now and midnight December 31! This is only the second time in 8 years that this course has been on sale.  This course is $40.00 if you take it with me here on the farm and is normally $25.00 on my website. This is $10.00 off the normal website price! Perhaps this would make a wonderful Christmas gift for you or for someone you love.

Because I already know what I have planned for next year's gift (that same thing I didn't get done in time for this year!), I will not be putting this course on sale again for at least two years!

Also, anyone who purchases my Medicinal Herb Course between now and the end of the year will receive an extension on the email mentoring portion of the course. Instead of 30 days from the date of purchase....you will receive....(can we say "ta daaahh!" ?) free mentoring until the end of February!!  You can wait till after the holidays to begin your study and still have an extra 60 days instead of 30!

I will also offer this extension for anyone who has ever purchased this course...so, my previous, faithful students....grab your notes and questions and give it all you've got until the end of February!!

If you've taken the course and would like to share your experience, please leave us a comment!

Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. Oh thank you! I will get this as soon as I can (hopefully on Friday!)

    Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] is having a sale on her Medicinal Herb course. I have a friend who got it a few years ago and loves it, a friend and myself have been longing to [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly,
    You are so welcome! I hope everyone is as happy about it as you :) I look forward to working with you!
    Merry Christmas,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much!! I will get this for my 18 year old for Christmas! She was wanting to do it and now's her chance! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    I came to your site through Seeking the Old Paths blog. I've been wanting to learn more about herbs for awhile now. From what little I've read they're amazing. So I'll jump in and see what happens. Thanks for such a cool gift.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachelle,
    You'll enjoy your journey with herbs! I'm looking forward to working together as you begin!
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally ~ A gift my family will let me open early. I am off to purchase your Medicinal Herb Course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebecca,
    Thanks so much! It will be fun working together!
    Merry Christmas,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lady Why,
    Thank you so much! Learning these things at a young age will be wonderful for her!
    Merry Christmas!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you think I'll ever get my act together and work on herbs enough to ask you some intelligent questions??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynn,
    You made me giggle! I don't know...after the carrots, onions and pork....what's left? It will soon be time to buy seeds and start planning to start it all over....makes me think of laundry...it is NEVER done...at least not here :)

    Love,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  12. [...] a reminder that my Medicinal Herb Course is on sale.  Only $15.00!  You can read about the sale here.  I won’t be putting it on sale again for at least two years and the sale ends at midnight [...]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails