Thursday, January 1, 2009

By popular request...

I have had several requests by email to leave my Medicinal Herb Course sale up until Sunday night.  I've heard all kinds of reasons - needing the bank to be open tomorrow, payday tomorrow etc.  Some of the reasons have been serious and some have been down right funny....I, evidently, have some very creative readers.  Makes me think of the whole "the dog ate my homework" scenario!  So, I am happy to oblige and I thank you so much for your interest, your patronage and for all the chuckles!

We are also going to postpone the announcement of the winner of our Soap Naming Contest until Monday. We are having a hard time deciding...the names submitted so far are very good...again...ya'll are quite creative!  And, truthfully, we are still enjoying family time so much that I just don't want to get "back to reality" and the work-a-day world until after this weekend.  We have one more holiday celebration this Saturday which is a "10-to-10" party at our house with friends.  We are looking forward to it so much!

Thank you for your grace and patience with me as I immerse myself in family time for just a bit longer!

See you on Monday!

Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. oh ok, immerse yourself, haha.

    what is a 10 to 10 party. sounds fun but then again you say party around me and i always know it is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you for extending it-I just realized today that I had missed it and was really disappointed-now I have another chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having lots of "family time" this week as well -- two of us so far have come down with the FLU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all really looking forward to the 10-2-10 party over here. :-) See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Certainly wouldn't want to distract you from family time, but we do so love to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, goody! Put me down for the herb course. I'll send you a check on Monday.

    Happy New Year to you and the boys!

    With love,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails