Sunday, February 15, 2009

Get a red envelope.....

My sons have participated in silent protests over abortion...you've seen it on the news...young people standing silently on courthouse steps with red tape across their mouths.  On the red tape, L I F E is written in large black letters.

There is another silent protest against abortion going on....all across the nation....and we can all be a part.  All you need is a red envelope (or many of them) and a stamp.

Visit The Red Envelope Project, read the story and participate if you are so led.   I know that we will be sending quite a few.  The goal is 50 million red envelopes - one for each murdered child.

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the link to this. I may have to do this. Thank you
    Hugs
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. done! thank you for keeping me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received this in my e-mail today...my whole family will be sending our empty red envelopes to Obama...with prayer...
    Blessings
    YahChna in TN

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails