Friday, April 24, 2009

Join me in Kingsport TN?

For the next two days we will be attending the Spring Garden Fair at The Exchange Place in Kingsport, TN.   It is a lovely Spring festival held every year on an historic farm.  There will be thousands of plants for sale…all kinds….and many activities for children.  You can read more about it here.  I'll be speaking Sunday afternoon - I think they have asked me to teach on making compresses and poultices.

Both Josiah and Elijah will be entering the Gee Haw Whimmy Diddle contest for Eden's Ridge  on Sunday afternoon.  They will be defending their titles that they won last year....you can read about that here.  They have also volunteered to teach anyone who wants to learn on Saturday...just drop by and see us - we will be in the old School House.

It should be a beautiful day!  Hope to see some of my local readers there - please be sure to introduce yourselves!

I'll be back next week with plenty of pictures!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    We missed you all at church/the shower/the Truth Project today. Hope the garden fair and the Gee Haw Whimmy Diddle contest went well! See you soon!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to hearing how this weekend went for you all! Glad it was a beautiful, but we missed you! See you soon~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails