Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank you all!

I just have to take a moment to thank you all!  I may not have the most popular blog on the web, or the most visited...but I do believe that I have the most wonderful readers and customers!

I received a "package" when all I was expecting was a check from a sweet customer in Germany.  When I opened this unexpected box guess what I found inside?

Chocolate!

My boys and I enjoyed it so much - we shared a bit and froze the rest for a special treat in the future!

I often receive cards from my customers and readers.  You share your stories, your family pictures,  your Christmas letters and you dash off little notes of encouragement frequently!

This sweet note came from a dear customer in Florida.  She created a card with my Jewish name and heritage on it.  This so touched my heart.  It will be framed for my room.

My Jewish name!

I receive notes by mail and by email expressing the fact that you are praying for me and my boys.  This is such a blessing to me and I am so grateful to know that there are people out there, many whom I have never met, that go to their knees on our behalf.

Prayers!

I have been privileged to speak to many of you on the phone.  We've prayed together, cried together and laughed together as we shared our lives.  What a blessing!

Many of you have traveled long distances to my farm to take my classes in person! Some of you have graced our table or stayed in our home and through these visits, I've made many dear friends who are scattered from one coast to the other.

Some of you have sent gifts to help us with our ongoing legal bills - how you have humbled me with your generosity!  Through your prayers and your faithful patronage of my little business you have helped this mama stay home with her children and continue their home schooling adventures!  How can I find words that give thanks for that gift?  I am overwhelmed with gratitude!

Y'all have supported me, counseled me, surprised me, and blessed me during one of the most difficult times of my life!  What joy it brings to know that these friendships are eternal - that we will all join before the Throne of Grace one day and worship our Father together. What joy we will experience then when there are no more troubles or tears!

Thank you all for making this aspect of my life and business a blessing.  Thank you for allowing me into your lives, for allowing me to pray with you, for allowing me to be your friend...
“Oil and perfume make the heart glad, and the sweetness of a friend comes from his earnest counsel” (Prov. 27:9)

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. How special the love of the Father expressed through the hands and hearts of His people. How much He loves you, Cheri! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails