Monday, May 24, 2010

A Brand New Look

Things are happening behind the scenes here at TNfarmgirl!  A very capable designer has been working on my blog to personalize it and give it a fresh new look!  I'm very pleased and excited so far and hope to be able to reveal it to you very soon!

Once the new look is unwrapped, work will begin on my website - a new name, a new look, a better shipping calculator (or so they say!) will be just a part of the change that is coming!

I'll be posting some new, smaller, e-books to help you be more productive in living the simple, self-sufficient life.  A plethora of "how-to" booklets!

Hopefully, you will be able to read my blog on my new website also (or so they say!).  I'll be keeping you informed all along the way.  At some point during the transition, the farm website will be off line for a couple of days while they work on the change in domain name...I'll let you know that before it happens.

I'm very excited about all the wonderful things to come.  I think you will be too when you see the new blog design - in fact, I think you'll be so impressed with this young designer that you'll want her to do something special for you too....ya'll better start getting in line now!

Blessings,
TNfarmgirl

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails