Tuesday, May 11, 2010

News and classes!

Just a reminder...this Saturday, May 15th, I will be teaching a soap making class here on my farm from 1:00 to 5:30. You can read a general description of this class here.

On May 22nd, I will be teaching a class here on the basics of herbal medicine.  You can read a general description of this class here.

I still have a few spaces left in each class and would love to see one of you join us!

Email me at tnfarmgirl at comcast dot net for more information on how you can take part in the fun!

There are some new classes coming up through the summer!  We will be holding a class while fresh fruit is in season - ever wanted to learn how to make jam?  Cooked jam?  Freezer jam?  Specialty jams?  Stay tuned for more information and for dates!

Join me next time to learn some very exciting news...how my Mother's Day was different this year and will never be the same again!

Blessings,

TNfarmgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails