Sunday, June 6, 2010

Redecorating my online home!

The next time you visit my blog don't think you've come to the wrong house....I've just had it re-decorated! It's amazing what a little new paint, new pictures on the wall and a few other changes can do to brighten your experience.  This lady is very talented, easy to work with and was very patient with me when I asked her to move the "picture on the wall" a bazillion times till it was "just right"!

She even brought me fresh sunflowers - some of my favorites!

I hope you enjoy my home - can't wait to see you there!

Blessings,

TNfarmgirl

1 comment:

  1. Wow - from that link, that appears to be one very talented young lady! Is she also single and Christian? (*wink* - my son is always keeping an eye out - hasn't found 'the one' yet). Maybe she can give us some creative ideas for our site, as well.
    Hope things are well for you back east. We're having more than our fair share of rain this week -- a blessing for some - a worry for the wheat farmers who are ready to start harvest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails