Saturday, July 17, 2010

He who has ears, let him hear...

I ponder this thought often...if I had ears to hear...could I hear the rocks sing His praises?

What about the beasts of the fields?  Do butterfly wings whisper soprano? Do storm clouds ring bass notes?  What does a sunset sound like? A sunrise? What are the words that the birds sing outside my window each morning?  That the frogs chirp each evening?

Do fields of grain waving in the wind make melody? Do stars sound like tinkling bells? Does the pounding of the ocean keep the rhythm of this glorious song?

If I could stop....still......listen.....truly hear the sounds that my Father hears....wouldn't the air be filled with the sounds of worship?

Does all of creation truly sing His praises?




I believe it does...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails