Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And the winner is...

It all began with a yummy new soap made with real pumpkin. It smells like pumpkin pie..














Did you know that pumpkin is emollient and wonderful for wrinkles and dry skin?

I called on you, my faithful readers, for names and boy did you respond!  Y'all are so creative!  It was so hard to pick but the boys and I had a meeting today and spent a lot of time narrowing it down....

Jeremy really liked "The Great Pumpkin"....Josiah and Elijah had favorites too....

but the name we finally decided on was....

Pumpkin Spice!  Congratulations to Beth S.!














I'll have this soap available to purchase on my website this weekend - after all the cooking is done!

Beth, you'll receive a bar of this yummy soap and another of your choosing so please drop me a note and let me know what you'd like!

Good news dear readers...there are more soap naming contests coming up!  I've been busy in my little kitchen and new soaps are popping forth regularly right now!

I also happen to have two (only two!) copies, already printed, of my medicinal herb course.  This normally sells for $20.  I am selling these for $10 each plus shipping.  The only difference is that they have an older email and website address on them. I am changing the name of my course (not the contents) and these still carry the old name. This is the same course on my website that sells for $20!  If you are interested, please email me.

I  will be sharing some Christmas traditions with you later next week - I just can't get to Christmas until after I've finished Thanksgiving!  Y'all have asked so I'm sharing books, tips and hints to help you focus on Jesus.

More exciting news - there will be a new giveaway this year!  I've been contacted by an amazing company and given some goodies to pass on to my readers. I can't wait to share this with you - it's something that is VERY hard to find this time of year! And the quality - oh.my!

I'm looking forward to a full table this year, filled with family and friends.  There'll be cranberries, turkey and cornbread stuffing, sweet potato souffle, maple green beans, homemade rolls, desserts, cookies and pies...oh my!  I'll be busy in my kitchen for the next couple of days as, I am sure, most of you will be as well.

May He bless you as you gather to worship Him with Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited! Thank you for picking mine! :o) I can't wait to smell the new soap. Now if I can only keep myself from eating it - ha!

    Hmm... for my other bar, I would love My Tennessee Woods (I think that's the name - the one that smells like Christmas trees!) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to buy a copy of your Medicinal Herb Course, however can not find a link to email you. If you still have a copy available, please let me know (lastpaige@cox.net) and I'll arrange payment for you.

    Recent days have been spent in the company of Plain Talk and I've been most encouraged by what you've shared. Thank you so much!

    A lovely Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails