Monday, November 15, 2010

His Endless Gifts

We worship Him with our gratitude for His endless gifts...

#236 to #265

a warm fire

a hand that reaches for mine during a movie

long discussions with my son

unexpected company

soft rain on the rooftop

morning mists rising from the hollows

cinnamon

the smell of fall

planes that bring family

apple orchards

forgiveness

music

mexican food - the real thing

my married son's tender heart

students

two heads bent over a book

sons with servants hearts

words strung together

music in my home

warm sweaters

auctions

old things

new kitchens

time for fun

mornings at daybreak

cold water when I'm thirsty

a son that beats me at chess - always

a Savior who loves me

warm doughnuts

home groups studying together

Won’t you join me….journal His gifts….your faith and gratitude will grow, your trust will increase and life becomes an exciting adventure as you anticipate what your Father will do next….He is your source...He never fails....never forsakes......


He keeps me...breathless.....


holy experience



Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails