Monday, November 29, 2010

His Endless Gifts

We worship Him with our gratitude for His endless gifts....


#291 to #315


family meals together

tradition

the Old Testament

classical music

warm fires

grandfather clocks

new ideas

heating pads

the sound of wind in the trees

winter

game nights..just the four of us

laughter

water rushing in the creek

fresh eggs

the generosity of children's hearts

forgiveness

old things

warm socks

the sound of a son singing and playing the guitar

worship with friends

our men's bible study that welcomes my boys

jewelweed

candlelight

Christmas traditions

pink cheeks and cold noses


Won't you join me as I worship the King with gratitude...your life will change and perhaps you will find, as I do, that He is your source, He is your provider...He never fails...He never forsakes....

He leaves me breathless....




holy experience



Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails