Saturday, November 27, 2010

Might you consider shopping with TNfarmgirl this year?

My new soap, Pumpkin Spice, is up on my farm website and available for purchase. Boy does it smell yummy!  This soap should be wonderful for dry skin!  It is packed with pumpkin and shea butter!  Pumpkin is an emollient...who'd have known!

As you are purchasing for your loved ones this year, might you consider shopping a bit with TNfarmgirl?  Perhaps you know someone who'd like a gift certificate to be used at my website or to attend a class here on my farm? Perhaps they'd enjoy one of my books available here and here.  Would they enjoy a calendar to help them all year long with gardening?

There are gift baskets available on my farm website but I also create custom gift packages for Christmas or any occasion. Stocking stuffers can be as simple as one of my all natural lip balms to a package of tea or a bar of soap!

Here are a few custom gifts I've created over the last few years!

From stocking stuffers to small gifts in baskets, boxes and tins...



To large baskets and boxes filled with goodies!



























I'd be delighted to work within your budget to help create a custom gift for that special person in your life. Stocking stuffers begin at $2.00 and small baskets and tins begin at $10.  Share your ideas and I'd be glad to give you a quote. I can include a gift card and mail directly to the recipient taking all of the work off of your hands.  I always share a picture of the final product via email for your approval.

You can be assured that their gift will be unique and created especially with them in mind!
Thank you!

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. your information make me want to buy product made from TNfarmgirl right now

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails