Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TNFarmgirl is on Facebook!

In an attempt to *ahem* stay abreast with the social-networking cyber-world, TNfarmgirl now has a Facebook page!  You can find me here.  Yes, I know....it's.about.time.  Sorry I'm late.

True confession time here - I created a Facebook page for myself for the sole purpose of seeing friend's pictures.  No one emails them anymore - everyone would casually toss out "they're on my Facebook page" when I asked to see pictures. I'm rarely on (who has the time?) but I do get to see pictures now!

After the gazillionth peson asked about a Facebook page for TNfarmgirl, I got the hint!  It appeared that I needed one.  So with the help of this lady, I went about creating one.  You will be able to keep up with new soaps, classes and new creations there.

So, please hop over and visit - if you like what you see, please tap the "like" button for me!

Tomorrow - another contest...but not for anything I've made!  You won't want to miss it!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails