Friday, January 28, 2011

And the winner is....

Every time I have a contest, I am amazed at the wonderful names - y'all are SO creative! Thank you all for taking the time to help me and if you didn't win -don't be discouraged.  There's another contest coming right up....think cinnamon rolls!

I loved so many of the names this time - I'm inclined to make more pink soaps just to be able to use the names!  And many of you submitted the name that I picked. However, I went back to date/time of email and comment submissions to make sure the the first submission won.

And the winner is......Fkaren1964 on 1/20/11 at 12:27 pm by email for the wonderful name Tickled Pink! Congratulations!  Please email me with your choice of soap and your package will be sent your way!

I'll do my best to have this new soap on my website before the weekend is over.

Stay tuned for the next contest!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails