Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And the winner is....

Have y'all noticed that many of your name suggestions evoke thoughts of food?  Reading all of your suggestions over the last few days has made me hungry!

If you recall, I was looking for a name for this beautiful new soap - scented with orange essential oil and swirled with  cinnamon....





And the winner is....Allison with her suggestion of Cinnamon Citrus Swirl!

Allison, please email me with your choice of another soap and your address and I'll get both soaps right out to you! Thank you so much - I LOVE the name!

I'll try to get this soap up on my website in the next day or so. If you take a peek over there, you will see a new page going up - been working on some new products and hope to have the page finished in the next couple of days!  

Thank you all so much for participating in the contest. I have many new soaps planned but need to be able to get out of this chair to make them a reality.  Once done, there will be more contests to come!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails