Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My New **ahem** Look

I've been working hard to loose some extra weight.  It's going very well.

Thank you for asking.

Since we are at the beginning of a new year, I thought I deserved a new look.  Those of you who know me, know that I love reds, and pinks but I've decided to go with blues, purples and highlight with a few touches of greens and yellows..how do you think that's working for me?


I hear the layered look is in this winter so I am working hard on adding that to my wardrobe...

I normally choose gold  to accent my outfits but I am leaning...leaning...towards silver at this time.  I think I'll wear nothing but silver for awhile...


I heard that black was in so I rushed right out for new shoes....but they only had one.....

I have very small feet and this lovely svelte evening shoe (I call this an evening shoe because you wear it ALL evening....like... overnight) was just a bit big...so they were kind enough to come to my home today and take it back for me (how about that for service...and you thought we lived a deprived life out in the country!)....they've ordered a replacement to be shipped overnight...I get to go to a new store tomorrow morning and try it on...it has "air" pockets to help with the fit...Michael Jordon's got nothing on me! I hope it is the same elegant black - it just goes with everything don't you think?



I've added this supplement to my diet....it doesn't taste so great going down but it certainly does a lot for you...I'll bet you wish you had some!

And to top off all of these wonderful new changes....I've got a temporary set of new wheels!  Try not to covet.

It even comes with it's own custom tag! I think the sparkly design goes well with silver don't you? 


I just love red. It goes so well with black.

10 comments:

  1. What caused this fashion change?
    Hope you heal quickly.
    Praying

    Darleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new look......but most of all, I love your attitude. You are such an encouragement to me! I'll be praying for you. ~ Cindy in KY ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny! I do hope you heal very quickly and without any adverse effect to your foot. *I mean with all the pampering it is receiving and all* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh! get better!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What in the world??? :(

    Praying you arnica and pain killers and a few lovely friends to help around the house and some meals and quick healing with no long-term effects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady, you are STYLIN'!

    What on earth happened to you?!?!
    I hope you're feeling better and back on your feet - ahem - foot - soon! Ouch!

    P.S. I know where you can get some EXCELLENT stuff called "Aches Away Salve." You've got to try it... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear! Hope the healing goes well and fast....
    Ankle/foot injuries in the winter are not fun...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, your post made me laugh out loud, but so very sorry you are hurt. I know that could *really* put a damper on outdoor work. Praying you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What did you do, Cheri????? I pray that it gets better SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What did you do to yourself! :) I got your email and will respond one day soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails