Monday, March 21, 2011

His Endless Gifts....

As we count His gifts, we begin to see Him in the everyday...in the ordinary! We become aware of His presence in our lives, His provision and His crazy, amazing love for us, who are so unlovable...


#575 - #606


an amazing unexpected gift...all the way from Texas!


Shabbat


from crutches to cane


new possibilities


a special friend in Germany


the Megillah - the Scroll of Esther


 projects completed


birdsong - their continual praise


a greenhouse filling up


answered prayer


celebration of Purim


my brother & his family


the Psalms of Ascent


classes almost finished


new friends


family gathered 'round my supper table


fresh bread


spring breezes


chickweed


homeschooling


another hour of light at the end of the day


menu plans all laid out


potatoes that come in the mail


clean clothes


buds on the trees


olive leaf tincture


dishwashers


work


a good book to read


candlelight


family game night


new adventures




Everywhere I look I see His hand...gently guiding, always constant, showering down gifts from above...a continual love note to let me know that He is faithful and full of love. Will you count His gifts with me?  You will discover that He is your source...He is your healer...He is your provider...He never fails...He never forsakes...


He leaves me breathless...




1 comment:

  1. I love your list, a good book, candlelight and fresh bread. Some of my favorite things in life. So simple yet so good and calming to the soul.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails