Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why don't I like Genetically Modified foods?

Am I incredibly behind the times?  Set in my ways? Anti-science? Do I lack understanding?

Or perhaps have I read enough to know that these are some of the reasons we don't want to eat GM food....



(You will want to turn off the music at the bottom of the page)

This is long but it's worth watching.  There are many books available to learn more about GM foods. Educate yourself.  There are reasons that many countries have banned GM foods - and the USA is highly pressuring them to accept the import of our GM crops.

Call your state and federal representatives and tell them you have a right to know what is in your food - demand that GM foods be labeled.

And, of course, Monsanto is behind it all...and y'all know how I feel about them.

Grow your own food - shop carefully - buy organic - visit the organic farmer at your local farmer's market. Educate yourself and your family.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails