Monday, April 25, 2011

His Endless Gifts....

In the midst of two incredibly busy weeks, I am trying to slow, to see, to give thanks.


#715 - #740


uncountable night lights in the heavens


the seder dinner and all that it reminds us of


birthday celebrations


embracing His feasts


the ability to work hard


hugs from my boys


family that visits


spring flowers


evening breezes


mechanically inclined sons


food in the pantry


the blessings of giving


wedding celebrations


a hand slipped in mine while we walk


a laptop that travels where I do


phone calls from sons "checking" on me


my daughter, wife of my son, - such a delight!


family working together


our garden growing well


lashes on cheeks as they sleep


digital cameras - recording our memories


mama by my side


sunlit lace reflecting on walls


dishwashers


mini-vans


portable tables


We are learning to see His gfits as a continual love note that reminds us that He is always here.  He is faithful and He loves us passionately!  Will you worship Him with gratitude by counting His gifts with me?  You will discover that He is your source.  He is your healer.  He is your provider.

He never fails...


He never forsakes...


He leaves me breathless....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails