Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lavender...with a TWIST!

What do you get when you combine both Lavender and Grapefruit essential oils?

You get one of my new soaps...Lavender Twist!


This is one time I really wish these pictures were scratch and sniff!  You won't believe how refreshing this scent is.  I combined the underlying sweet, floral scent  of lavender with a burst of fresh citrus - it is amazing! It took some experimenting to get the ratio of these two essential oils just the way I liked it but I am extremely pleased with the results!

This soap has quickly become my favorite bath soap but I also like it at my kitchen sink too!  In fact, I find that I'm reaching for it over and over again when I need to replace the soap in the kitchen.  The boys think I have a fixation with this soap but they're tolerating it getting used to it.  They do, after all, get to pick their own personal soaps and the soap for their bathroom sink.

If you're local, feel free to visit my kitchen sink to give this soap a try....yummy...it's worth the trip!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails