Thursday, June 9, 2011

The soap formerly known as....

Baby's Breath has a new name.  Baby's Breath has always been a true spanish castile soap.  Pure castile soap is getting harder and harder to find.  Oh, you'll see lots of soaps labeled "Castile" but I challenge you to pick up the bar and read the ingredients....you'll find palm oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil...I've even seen *ack* lard!

A true castile is made only with olive oil.  Some people don't like it because it doesn't produce a heavy, bubbly lather....but oh! the moisturizing capabilities!

I've renamed Baby's Breath.

It is now called....


Pretty self explanatory don't you think?

Oh...there just might be another teeny-tiny reason I've renamed it....

I wouldn't want it to  get confused with a brand new soap created especially for......babies!

Check in tomorrow to learn all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails