Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Changes and Challenges

I can't believe how fast the time has flown since my last post. I'm still canning the last of the garden. Tomatoes are still coming in fast and furious as well as our favorite hot peppers.

School has started in our household and both boys are already working hard. There is a lot to do for Josiah's Senior year.  I want to make sure all his bases are covered come graduation time.

There have been a few changes in our family that require a bit more of my time. I'm still working out  scheduling so everything gets done.  Challenging days right now...but challenges can be a good thing.  It stretches us a bit and that usually helps conform us more to His image.

I won't be posting as often, so you might want to subscribe to posts.  Although I love to write, it is a luxury I just can't afford right now on a daily basis.

I'll be back soon with a Black Bean Salsa recipe that is wonderful!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails