Monday, January 23, 2012

His Endless Gifts!

Today, I count the 1,000th gift that my gracious Father has bestowed upon me.  But how can I stop...for I know that He will not stop. It only requires that I slow...take time...have eyes to see the good things that constantly flow from His hand....


#995 - #1015

the sight and sound of a thousand birds moving in unison


men from church guiding and molding my sons


this slow season of winter


the soft glow of candles


phone calls that turn burdens into blessings from His hand


the robin pulling worms in my yard yesterday


His response to my obedience


our first snowfall - so lovely!


our circle of friends - always encouraging


women who pray with me at the drop of a hat


the young adults at my church - what a blessing


daily memories of my grandparents


Mom doing well at 85!


the protectiveness of my sons


the ESV


men willing to preach and teach


communion 


the promise of spring


the flicker of firelight


board games till midnight


a Sabbath rest




As I watch my Father's provision for my family in all things, He leaves me breathless...






1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails