Friday, June 14, 2013

More Soap, More News, More Pages!

Once again I've filled my soap pots! I made one of my favorite soaps, Green Thumbs! This is the ultimate gardener's soap, packed with jojoba oil for extra moisturizing qualities and a touch of sand for exfoliating and cleaning power.  This soap is also filled with pureed aloe vera plant for extra healing properties. 

This time I also got to play with three new recipes! I'll be introducing them on July 1st at my grand re-opening!  I've already named one of them but  I'll have a contest where you get to help name the other two soaps.  If the name you create is the winner, you'll be receiving two free bars of soap!

Custom labels are coming too - you'll see a few examples of what I can do to make your special occasion even more special!

You can now read my blog right on my website.  I'm very excited about this - it was a long time coming but with the help of those wonderful techie website guys it is done!  Check out my website at www.tnfarmgirl.com and bookmark my blog page for easy reading.  Of course you can also subscribe to my RSS feed!

You'll see some new pages being added over the next couple of weeks.  I'm working on one right now that I'm very excited about The Truth About Essential Oils!  I think you may be surprised at what you learn!

See you July 1st!!

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails