Sunday, July 7, 2013

And the winner is.... (Contest #1)


It was SUCH a hard decision - which accounts for the late post.  I just couldn't make up my mind.  But we have picked a winner - with a bit of a tweak to the name!

The winner is....RACHEL!!

Rachel submitted the name Spicy Rose Garden and we've shortened that just a bit to Spiced Rose!

Here she is in her new clothes...

   
She will be in the store in the next day or two - after she has her picture properly taken!

Rachel, please email me your address and I'll put this soap in the mail to you! Thank you for participating in our contest and thank you so much for such a creative name!

And thank you all for submitting names!  I have many, many new soaps I want to make so there will be plenty of contests in the future!

Tomorrow we will be announcing the winner of Contest #2.  This one is even harder - there are several names we like - and combinations of names...oh.my!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails