Wednesday, July 17, 2013

For the Ladies...

Hello Ladies...meet Gentle Petals !


She is just as sweet and gentle as she looks! Just imagine...Lavender essential oil combined with Rose Geranium essential oil!  Can you smell the sweetness?

But don't let her gentle look fool you!  She's packin'!  Moisturizing oils that is...she is chock full of cocoa butter, jojoba oil and wheat germ oil.  She not only gently cleanses but she is a powerhouse when it comes to moisturizing.

I made this soap for my mama who will be a young 87 this year.  She tends to have dry skin and I wanted to create something that would be a gentle cleanser for her, yet leave her skin feeling soft and supple - not dry.

The scent is not too sweet...just clean and refreshing!  You can find her here.

Now, remember that talk about cheese and mushroom ravioli?  It was delicious, thank you.  And I did make garlic knots...however, I forgot to ask Elijah to take pictures of the process.  I remembered just before we sat down to supper. Here's a pictures of the finished product - hope that inspires you to try the recipe!


Yes...they tasted as good as they looked! They were huge - about the size of my closed fist - and fluffy!

Stay tuned...a little later today I will announce the winner of the contest.  I'm having a hard time deciding between two names....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails