Saturday, July 13, 2013

Italian Confessions!




I love my Italian Potpourri Soap and her new picture finally does her justice!

However, I have to confess that I have been unhappy with her name for a long time!  I think we could do much better, don't you?

Let's have another contest and see if y'all can come up with something more creative!

As always - here are the rules and the prizes:

The Rules
1. Contest begins now and ends at midnight on Monday, July 15th.
2. Name will be chosen by my family.  Although there *is* a winner, we are not obligated to use your name...after all..we might choose one of our own!
3. You can't be related to me and win.
4. You may enter as many times as you like.
5. Suggestions must be left in the comment section of this post. 
No more emails this time!
6. Winner will be announced July 17th!

And now we have...
The Prizes!
Winner gets a free bar of the soap they name and one lip balm of their choosing!
I even pay the shipping!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with this time!
 
THINK ITALIAN!!!
 
Blessings,
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails