Monday, July 1, 2013

Lip Balms!

My all natural lip balms are back!  These lip balms are filled with healing and moisturizing oils and packed with antioxidants to protect your lip tissue.

You will see many lip balms being added over the next few weeks, along with better pictures, but I wanted to get started with three for this celebration!

Orange Cream!  Think creamsicles!  My personal favorite...I made it for me but it is wildly popular locally!

 
Next we have Coffee! I made this for my sons.  I don't know how a tea drinker, such as me, raised four sons who all love coffee?! This is a favorite with my guys!


And now we have Lemonade - made with healing oils and Lemon essential oil!


Just remember to check back often....I have a long list of lip balms to make.  Some of the requests come from family but many have come from customers just like you....by the way....I'm always open to suggestions as long as they don't involve chemicals (translated that means flavor oils!).

You can find all of these lip balms here.

Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails