Monday, July 1, 2013

Soap Naming Contest #2



Here's my next creation! Filled with the essential oils of Rose Geranium, Patchouli and Lemongrass, this soap makes me think of early spring when herbs and flowers are just beginning to bloom and this scent wafts through the lace curtains at my windows! Fresh...clean...spring!

 



Once again, I look forward to your creative juices to help me name this lovely soap!  Of course, the best way to accomplish this is with a contest! And with a contest there has to be rules and prizes...

The Rules
1. Contest begins now and ends at midnight on Saturday, July 6th.
2. Name will be chosen by my family.  Although there *is* a winner, we are not obligated to use your name...after all..we might choose one of our own!
3. You can't be related to me and win.
4. You may enter as many times as you like.
5. Suggestions must be left in the comment section of this post. No more emails this time!
6. Winner will be announced July 9th!

And now we have...
The Prize!
Winner gets a free bar of the soap they name!
I even pay the shipping!

Always wanted to try my soap but never got around to it? Now's the time...perhaps you can try it absolutely free! 

2 comments:

  1. Spring Cleaning.

    Spring Apron.

    Mama's Apron.

    Spring Rain.

    Daydream.

    April Showers.

    Mayflower.

    Erm... I'm sure others will come to me. ;)

    I don't use my Google email much, so if I win, can you contact me at aiketgate88 (at) aol (dot) com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we are again guessing names for your wonderful new soap!
    how about:
    "Rosa-Patch"
    "Lemon-Rose-Patch"
    "Rosa-Heaven"
    "Rosa Lace" or you could write as "Rose-A-Lace, Rose-A-Heaven ..."
    "Rose-A-Grace"
    In Agape Love,
    The Billings Crew
    Please respond to harley_davison@hotmail.com if we are blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails