Wednesday, August 28, 2013

And the winner is....

Valerie!  We tweaked her name just a bit to end up with Lavender Oat Scrub!

She's still curing on our shelves and we haven't dressed her up yet but I'll let you know when she's ready to make her debut on our website!  Valerie, let me know which soap you'd like and I'll get it right to you!  Thanks so much for everyone's participation!  You'll see several new soaps popping up here over the next few weeks.

How do you guys feel about a beer soap?

Now, I'm off to work on my new project coming out this fall!  It has been tested extensively locally and I've had nothing but rave reviews...but I wanted a professional opinion.  That just came back last week from someone who uses this item on a daily basis and we passed with flying colors!

Anybody want to venture a guess?  (You locals who know....sssshhhhhhh!)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails