Tuesday, August 20, 2013

In my soap kitchen...




Today I'm soaping!  A large batch of Castile and a new fall soap, a new shaving soap (think the islands!) and my Pumpkin Spice soap - one of the most difficult ones to make.  It can get dicey when you add food to soap...lots of math and the ability to beat it to death in the pot help a lot!

I'm working on picking out a name for the baby soap.  It's down to 4...such great names to choose from.  I can say this..I will NOT be using the name that I thought of...y'all did a much better job than I did for this soap!

Wednesday I announce the winner of the soap contest! 

Thursday, I'll share about my newest tool for soaping! It's going to save me a LOT of time!

I'm very excited!

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails