Friday, August 23, 2013

Lavender and Oatmeal Soap?


I have many new soaps curing on my shelves for the next few weeks.  However, some of the poor things don't have any names.  How about another contest?

Here's a picture of the next new soap!


It is made with finely chopped oatmeal and scented with Lavender essential oil!  This is soothing relaxation in bar form.  The oats act as a gentle exfoliant while the lavender soothes and calms.

I think a long soak in a hot tub with this soap will be wonderful!

I could just call it Lavender Oatmeal (I really like that!) but let's see if y'all come up with something better!

The contest begins now and ends on Sunday at midnight.  Winner will be announced on Tuesday.

As always...here are the Rules and the Prizes!
The Rules

1. Contest begins now and ends at midnight on Sunday, August 25th.

2. Name will be chosen by my family.  Although there *is* a winner, we are not obligated to use your name...after all..we might choose one of our own!

3. You can't be related to me and win.

4. You may enter as many times as you like.

5. Suggestions must be left in the comment section of this post or on Facebook (tnfarmgirl naturals). No more emails this time!

6. Winner will be announced August 27th!

And now we have...
The Prizes!

Winner gets a free bar of the soap they name or any other soap in stock!
I even pay the shipping!

Always wanted to try my soap but never had the chance? Now is the time...perhaps you can try it absolutely free! 

 Let the name game begin!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails