Wednesday, September 4, 2013

And the winner of the Kitchen Soap naming contest is...

Amanda Reed!  We actually combined two of Amanda's names Kitchen Citrus and Citrus Bliss to come up with...


Kitchen Citrus Bliss!

Amanda, let me know which soap and lip balm you'd like to have and I'll get it right to you!

This soap will be the perfect kitchen soap!  Packed with citrus oils to cut the grease on your hands and just a bit of dried organic lemon peel for a gentle exfolliant.  The scent is just amazing and I think this will quickly become one of my most popular soaps.

I'll get a label made and dress her up for a photo shoot this week.  I'll let you know when she makes it onto my website!

Thank you all for participating!  I have two more soaps that are curing on the shelves as I write.  I know I need a name for one of them.  I'll try to get a contest up later this week or early next week.

For you local people, I have one seat left in my soap making class this Sunday, if anyone is interested just shoot me an email or give me a call.  It's going to be such a lot of fun!

Blessings!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails