Thursday, September 19, 2013

New Soap...new contest!

Surprise!  Back by popular demand is my very first shaving soap!


I made this soap many years ago and poured it into large coffee mugs for my boys.  At that time, I called it Jamaican Nights.  I still like that name.  We've put a label on it naming it "Old Fashioned Bay Rum Shaving Soap".  That name is okay but it doesn't thrill me!

So, the question is...do I go back to Jamaican Nights Shaving Soap or do y'all have a better name?

This shaving soap smells amazing!  Made with dark Jamaican Rum, West Indies bay essential oil and just a hint of sweet orange essential oil, it smells very tropical!  It is packed with fine moisturizing oils!  It also contains Bentonite Clay which ensures a smooth, silky shave by helping the razor glide over your skin to reduce nicks and cuts.   

Although this soap was placed on the website last night and is available for sale here, I think a contest is in order! Just so you know, it will be the next to the last contest this year unless I go crazy in the soap making department!

The Rules



1. Contest begins now and ends at midnight on Saturday, September 21st.

2. Name will be chosen by my family.  Although there *is* a winner, we are not obligated to use your name...after all..we might choose one of our own!

3. You can't be related to me and win.

4. You may enter as many times as you like.

5. Suggestions must be left in the comment section of this post or on Facebook 
(TNfarmgirl naturals). No emails! 
www.tnfarmgirl.blogspot.com 


6. Winner will be announced September 23rd!

And now we have...
 


The Prizes!


Winner gets a free bar of the soap they name or any other soap in stock AND a lip balm of their choice!
I even pay the shipping!

Always wanted to try my products but never had the chance? Now is the time...perhaps you can try them absolutely free! 

 Let the name game begin!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails