Thursday, September 26, 2013

Spiced Oat Bar!


Spiced Oat Bar is up on the website now!  You can find it here.



This is the last of my fall soaps this year and will be available until sometime after the first of the year...or when it sells out.

I love this soap at my kitchen sink!  It cuts the odors and grease on my hands from cooking...and it seems like I am ALWAYS cooking!  However, no matter how often I wash my hands they still feel soft and moisturized.  I attribute that to the huge amount of Avocado Oil in this soap.

I swirled in some chopped oats for gentle exfoliation and scented it with some of my favorite fall spices; cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice...yummy!

Elijah has decided that this may be his new favorite soap!

I hope y'all will enjoy it as much as we are!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails